February 13, 2013

this blogging thing is a good thing

i had big plans for today, like finishing the moodboard for my 50's inspired floral collection. but for some reason i woke up at 3am and couldn't go back to sleep. all day i couldn't wait for my daughter to nap, so that i could nap myself, which i did, but not before painting this tab for my photo box.

september tab for photo box

if i didn't have this blog, i don't think i would have found the energy to draw even one raindrop! i wanted to have something to share at the end of the day. i could write 5 posts about how much fun we had with my daughter today, but that's not what this blog is about. i am very happy that blogging kept me somewhat motivated even when all i wanted to do was sleep.

good night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment